Happy Wednesday! Today's gift guide is all about the men our lives. From dads to husbands, boyfriends, brothers and everyone in between, shopping for the men in our lives can be challenging so I've put together a gift guide of classics that are sure to delight men of all ages. Plus, these goodies all clock in at under $200 so you won't break the bank before the new year.
2. Next up is the classic leather duffle - something everyone man can use in his classic closet but also makes a lovely gift for the jet-set women in your life. This particular option is not only perfect for weekend getaways, but is also beautifully made and features the loveliest shade of brown that will only get better with age.
3. When it comes to accessories, few things are as essential as a great pair of sunglasses and this pair is a great option for men of all ages. The tortoise shell is perfectly timeless and the shape is ideal for any outfit - dressy or casual.
4. Like a great pair of sunglasses, a timeless watch is an ideal accessory for any man's wardrobe. This classic option is simple and timeless, and will look just as great with a t-shirt and jeans as it will with a three piece suit making it a great investment - for under $90 no less!
5. No man's desk is complete without a classic pen and this beautiful one is both sleek and timeless.
7. Another great gift option is a classic belt that he can wear with jeans, pants and shorts alike. This rich brown one (also comes in black) is the perfect size and finish for just that - making it a great gift for the well-dressed man in your life.
8. Last but certainly not least is a pair of loafers that rival the iconic Guccis we all know. These rich brown loafers from Cole Haan are equal parts classic and modern and feature the same beautiful construction of their more expensive counter parts at a fraction of the price.
I'd love to know in the comments down below what your go-to gifts are for the men in your life. Let me know, and I hope you have a great rest of the day!