For my next gift guide I've rounded up my favorite goodies under $150. From a beautiful cookbook that transports you to the French countryside to a chic statement necklace, these gifts are perfect if you have a higher budget in mind. Not only are each of these gifts timeless, but they're sure to delight for years to come.
1. First up is the newest cookbookfrom food blogger Mimi Thorisson. If you aren't familiar with Mimi yet, I can't recommend her lovely blog or two cookbooks enough. From the incredible photography (all done by her husband and former professional food photographer) to delectable recipes, Mimi has an incredible ability to transport you to the French countryside with every word.
2. If you're searching for the perfect gift for the jet-set beauty lover in your life, this travel set from Cuyana is amazing. Beyond the gorgeous leather, this travel set is customizable and you can add a monogram for a personalized touch.
3. Nothing says the holidays like crystals and these earrings are the perfect blend of classic and festive. Plus, J. Crew's fantastic jewelry comes ready to gift in a lovely travel pouch.
4. For the makeup lover in your life, this Chantecaille eyeshadow palette makes the loveliest gift. Not only are the shades in this palette perfectly wearable, but it's also cruelty-free and a portion of the proceeds go towards TRAFFIC's wild plant conservation work.
5. Another classic gift option is a perfect pair of ballet flats. This cognac brown pair is beautifully made and features a classic design that rivals many high end options.
6. Another great jewelry option is this tortoise shell necklace that will make a beautiful addition to any collection. The classic construction and gorgeous color combination is sure to suit anyone's wardrobe.
7. Last but not least is perfect for anyone you want to pamper this holiday season. This lovely gift box comes fully stocked with top of the line, luxurious treats for a gift that keeps on giving.