Happy National Stripes Day! As if J.Crew couldn't get any better, they recently declared March 31st #NationalStripesDay and I couldn't be happier about it. To celebrate, I've rounded up some of my favorite posts dedicated to the striped shirt. I've also linked some of my favorites below if you're in the market for a great striped tee that will last for years.
- This striped shirt and skirt combo I wore in Charleston last December.
- To show how versatile striped tees can be I put together a quick styling video with my favorite ways to wear stripes year-round.
- One of my favorite outfits to wear is a striped tee, blazer and jeans like I did for this post back in NY.
- In one of my first posts here I shared why I love the striped tee along with a ton of inspiration pics.
- This transitional look is one of my favorite ways to style the striped tee into fall and winter.
- Back in NY I paired a striped tee with classic separates for the perfect late winter look.
- Unsurprisingly, the striped tee is a year-round closet staple for me which made it the perfect addition to my "10 Wardrobe Essentials" post here.
- Naturally, my favorite striped shirt was one of my "5 Most-Worn Items" of 2016.
- This look is one of my faves from last year because I got to partner with my lovely friend Robin on my transitional dressing tips - which of course featured the striped tee.
Until next time,