Happy March and I'm so happy to be back to updating regularly again! Jason and I got back from our trip to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean this weekend and have been slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. Beyond our multiple trips this month, I've also been up to a fair amount both here and on YouTube. I've outlined everything below in a quick little monthly recap.
This February I was focused on keeping up my new streamlined layout both here and on YouTube and had a blast making the post of the 28 days we had.
My winter capsule has been serving me extremely well and I've even gotten a head start on my upcoming spring wardrobe.
Plus, traveling twice this past month has allowed me to practice packing light even more. With each trip it feels like it's getter easier and easier and truly becoming second nature.
- To kick off the month I shared my January favorites along with my goal to make this a regular occurrence moving forward.
- In honor of Valentine's Day I shared 5 free ways you can spread the love on February 14th and beyond.
- Next, I was finally able to film the simple ways that I care for my silk and cashmere.
- One of my favorite posts from the month was my first trend report of some lovely pieces I have my eye on. I'm excited to share more in the future.
- After visiting NY for a friend's wedding I shared 5 things I miss about The Big Apple, and 5 I definitely don't.
- Since first purchasing my Mason Pearson hairbrush it has become essential to my routine. In February I was happy to share a quick review of the Mason Pearson and why I love it so much.
- Since spring right around the corner, I have had all things light and airy on the brain. To share what I've been craving with you, I put together a spring wardrobe planning post.
- With all of our work on the house and travel in February I didn't have a chance to shoot any outfit posts or videos. Rather than let the whole month slip by without sharing what I've been loving I put together a quick video of 6 outfits I've been wearing a ton.
- On the heels of my NY post, I shared some ways that my style has changed since moving down south.
- Next up was my second home decor haul that featured our new antique bed, a beautiful nautical print and more vintage and antique finds.
- To close out the month I shared what I packed for 9 days in Puerto Rico and The Caribbean as well as my February Favorites.
For the month of March I'm excited to share my spring wardrobe and some new buys as well as a home DIY or two. I'm also looking forward to finishing up some more work on our house, sharing some snippets of our trip to the Caribbean and Puerto Rico and taking time to enjoy this lovely city I'm so lucky to call home. Not to mention, gear up for turning the big 3-0 next month.
Until next time,