Happy Friday! I hope you've had a wonderful week and are gearing up for a great weekend. My week started with a lot of work and some prep for my upcoming trip to NY (I leave on Wednesday!) and ended with my sister coming to town! We've got some fun activities planned this weekend that I hope to share a little over on Instagram but mostly, it's just great to spend some time with her in our new city.
- The first thing I've been loving this week is the promise of a new live action Nut Cracker starring Keira Knightly! I'm a huge fan of both The Nut Cracker and Keira so I have pretty high hopes for this one.
- Next up is this great list of 50 things to see and do in Charleston that is giving me some great ideas for discovering more of this new city that I'm so lucky to call home.
- Do you ever feel completely drained after spending all day replying to and sending emails? Well, it turns out that's because email is as exhausting as exercise.
- Next up, I've been living my French chateau dream vicariously through Jamie Beck this week and I can't stand how stunning it all is. If you aren't following her yet, I highly recommend changing that.
- Lastly, I mentioned last week that I'm in the market for a pair of cute white sneakers that I can wear outside of the gym. I originally had my eye on a great pair of classic Supergas but unfortunately, they turned out to be a little uncomfortable for me so I've turned my sights to these and these. I'll keep you posted on which I choose.