Even though bumblebees are certainly nothing new and we've seen them popping up quite a bit in recent years, I've recently become smitten with this delicate detail and wanted to share a few of the cutest bee finds I've come across lately.
1. First up is this adorable straw hat with black ribbon and delicate bee detail. I think this hat is perfect for spring and summer and would make a wonderful whimsical update to any spring wardrobe.
2. Next up is a classic navy neck scarf with subtle bee print. I love how the bees on this scarf are white and the trim is red creating a classic balance of color that doesn't feel so patriotic that it veers into costume territory.
3. I LOVE needlepoint loafers and these have been on my radar for the last 5 years. I adore the sage green color and classic bee embroidery and think they would look fantastic with white, navy or black.
4. If you like the idea of a bee accent but don't want to commit to a full motif, I think this pink silk scarf is perfect. It has the slightest bee print and features the loveliest floral pattern.
5. If you like a little more color in your accessories, this straw hat with red ribbon is perfect. Plus, the red, navy and gold feels like Gucci without the price tag.
6. Last but not least, these bee and pearl earrings are too perfect not to include.