There is no denying that I love roses. I love roses in my home, in my yard, in my bridal bouquet and of course, in my beauty products. To share this love with you, today I want to share some of my favorite rose beauty products. Each of these items smell divine, really work and help inject a little bit of glamour and aromatherapy into my beauty routine.
1. First up is a product that has been in my beauty routine for over 20 years. I first incorporated Thayer's Witch Hazel in the rose scent when I discovered the power of toner and it's still one of my favorites for a gentle tone that helps balance my skin without stripping or irritating it. It smells wonderful, doesn't sting or make my face red and is an absolute bargain. I also love to put some in a portable spray bottle and spritz my face for a little refresher during the hot and humid summer months.
2. Hand cream is one of my beauty essentials and this rose scented option from Jurlique is perfect. Moisturizing without being sticky and fragrant without being suffocating. I've been using it for years and always have one in my bag.
3. You know I love blush and this neutral, barely there rosy shade from Milani is one of my all-time favorites. I love how natural this shade is (it's a dead ringer for Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed). Plus, it lasts all day and applies seamlessly without streaking.
4. This multi-purpose balm from Jurlique is another product that I've been using for years and have consistently repurchased. I love this for my lips, elbows and cuticles to keep things feeling soft. It has the same Jurlique rose smell that I love and lasts for ever because a little goes a long way. This Jurlique rose powder is another great product.
5. After seeing countless glowing reviews for the By Terry CC Cream I finally picked one up and I loved it from the first application. It smells heavenly, doesn't irritate my skin, evens out my complexion without looking or feeling heavy and stays fresh all day - even during hot Charleston summers.
6. One of my all-time favorite fragrances is Jo Malone Red Roses and it's been a staple in my beauty routine for years - I even wore it on my wedding day. I love how fresh it is but also that it smells exactly like a rose garden without feeling stuffy. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you really love rose like I do, I think you'll love this.
7. Since favor lip balm for everyday, I don't mind spending a little more on a luxurious option like this one. It's certainly pricey and I haven't repurchased it for that reason, but it's a lovely balm to consider adding to your routine if you feel like treating yourself. I also love that this one comes in a stick form so that you can easily reapply throughout the day while on the go.
8. During the colder months or if my hands are feeling exceptionally dry, I'll reach for this hand cream from Grown Alchemist. It's slightly richer than the Jurlique option I mentioned earlier and I find that for me, it works better in the fall and winter but it smells lovely and absorbs quickly. I also love that packing and it's definitely one of my most Instagramable beauty products.
9. I recently swapped traditional moisturizer for a hydrating serum, but the Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream is such a beautiful product that I couldn't omit it. I love the smell (unsurprisingly) and how quickly it melts into my skin leaving it feeling and looking refreshed and hydrated.
10. No rose list would be complete without the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist. This is another product that I've been using for years and I love it for setting my makeup and refreshing it throughout the day as needed. It also doubles as a toner and feels amazing if left in the fridge for a bit before applying during the summer.