Happy Friday!! I hope you've had a nice week :) With the eclipse on Monday, I've enjoyed having a shorter week and liked being able to ease back into the swing of things as we close out the summer. I spent the week working on the house, filming a few news videos and beginning to sort my wardrobe for fall. On the home front, Jason and I planted some grass a few days ago and it sprouted! I'm looking forward to having a soft patch to grow herbs and veggies soon. As we head into the weekend, below are some of the things I've loved this week.
1. This Nantucket house full of antiques is what my dreams are made of.
2. Since moving back down south, I've been missing the change of seasons terribly and this interactive fall foliage map is like salt in the wound.
3. As you know, I love silk scarves and this pretty straight forward example of how to tie one this fall is right up my alley.
5. You may or may not know that Jason and I are both pesceterians (mainly vegetarian during the week) so we're always looking for new and exciting dinner options and these veggie burgers are calling our name.
6. Last but not least, you know how much I adore Mimi Thorrison and her lovely blog so you can imagine my excitement when she announced that she's working on an online magazine! I've been waiting with bated breath ever since and I truly can't wait for the launch.